At Allure Rejuvenation & Anti Aging, we believe that the best patient is an educated one.
At Allure Rejuvenation, we believe that patient education is one of the most important aspects of the patient experience. After all, the best patient is an educated one. We go to great lengths to ensure that you understand the details of your procedure, what results to expect and what the typical recovery is like.
During the initial consultation, you are encouraged to ask any questions you may have. We will do our best to ensure that you walk away with a thorough understanding of your desired procedure, all its benefits and potential limitations. Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. You are also welcome to call the office at any time if you have any additional questions or concerns, our patient coordinators love what they do and will be glad to help answer any question you may think of.
- How to Achieve Healthy Aging, 2nd Edition by Dr. Neal Rouzier
- Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness by Suzanne Somers
- Knockout: Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer- And How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place by Suzanne Somers
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal by Eric Schlosser
- Stay Young & Sexy with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained by Dr. Jonathan V. Wright
- Bio-Identical Hormones and Telomerase: The Nobel Prize-Winning Research into Human Life Extension and Health by Dr. Edmund Chein
- Cosmetic and Clinical Applications of Botox and Dermal Fillers by Dr. William Lipham & Dr. Jill Melicher
- Aesthetics Exposed: Mastering Skin Care in a Medical Setting and Beyond by Terry Wojak, LE
Let Allure Rejuvenation & Anti Aging guide you in your quest to improve your appearance, confidence, and total outlook on life, please call our office today for a free, no- obligation consultation at 954-457-4201 or simply click here.