Looking to smooth your lines and wrinkles without surgery or downtime? We offer multiple non-surgical skin rejuvenation options at Allure Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging, including Radiesse® injectable treatments for both immediate and long-lasting skin lifting and smoothing.
Located in Hallandale Beach, Florida, and serving surrounding areas, Allure Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging is led by our board-certified medical team. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out if Radiesse® is right for you.
What is Radiesse®?
While many dermal fillers are designed to either be immediate or gradual, Radiesse® has the distinction of being both. It is a unique formulation of calcium microspheres suspended in a gel carrier, which help the skin in two major ways:
- Immediate smoothing: Once Radiesse® is administered underneath the skin, it creates an immediate lifting and smoothing effect to visible signs of aging for results that can be customized right here in our office.
- Long-lasting, subtle rejuvenation: In addition to providing immediate lift, this dermal filler also promotes your body’s natural collagen production, facilitating subtle, continuous improvements to the skin over time.
What are the Benefits of Radiesse®?
- Immediate and long-term results
- Minimally-invasive with no downtime
- Fast, convenient treatments for busy patients
- Suitable for both men and women
- Results that can last for up to a year or more with optimal treatment
- A high rate of patient satisfaction worldwide
Am I a Good Candidate for Radiesse®?
Men and women who are seeking non-surgical correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and who are in good health and have realistic expectations may be good candidates for this treatment option.
Are There Any Side Effects?
One of the main benefits of Radiesse® and our other dermal filler options at Allure Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging is that it requires no downtime. Injection sites may experience slight redness, itching, swelling, or bruising, but these mild side effects typically clear up within a day or so. A thorough evaluation of your health and medical history will be conducted during your consultation and any contraindicating medical conditions will be ruled out to ensure safe, predictable results.
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
No two patients are alike, and the number of treatment sessions you may require depends on your unique condition and aesthetic goals. We will outline the number of sessions you may need and what you can expect throughout the treatment process.
Contact Allure Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging today to schedule a consultation and discover the benefits of Radiesse® for smoother, younger-looking skin that lasts.